NEW! Introducing the AHA Peel Kit with Botanical Buffer
We’ve been busy bees this summer! We now present the AHA Peel Kit, with Botanical Buffer. These natural products work together to gently exfoliate and nurture your skin, and are made with raw honey, fruit seeds, nut oils, grains and flower powders.
With a pH of ~4.3, this is a mild peel suitable for even sensitive skin. However, we suggest you always test new products on a small area of your skin and wait 24 hours before applying as directed.
Peels are intended to work on fine wrinkles, dryness, pigmentation, and acne. They can be used twice weekly.
- Wash face with a soap-free cleanser (like our Honey Face Wash!) and dry your skin.
- Prep with witch hazel or toner and let dry.
- Liberally apply the AHA Peel with a fan brush or fingers, avoiding eyes, nostrils, and lips. Leave on 10-20 minutes.
- Slight warming or tingling is normal, but wash off immediately should you feel discomfort.
Tap water will neutralize the acid, but you may use a solution of 1 part
baking soda to 3 parts water for extreme reactions.
- Rinse off peel with warm water: place 1/4 tsp. of Botanical Buffer into one hand, dampen index and middle finger and dip into Buffer, apply in circular motions on the face. You can also utilize the Buffer throughout the week to help soothe the skin and exfoliate excessive dryness.
- (Optional) Apply aloe or a cold towel to help soothe skin.
- (Not Optional) Bee sure to wear sunscreen daily when any kind of peel is a part of your skin care routine.
*Raw honey in the AHA Peel may cause it to crystallize or separate; stir contents thoroughly or place in warm water to reliquify.
Worker B AHA Peel
Raw Basswood Honey, Fruit Extract Mix (Sunflower Seed Oil, Bilberry Fruit/Leaf, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, and Sugar Maple Extracts), Andiroba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin E, and Bilberry Extract.
Worker B Botanical Buffer
Date Seed Powder, Ground Rolled Oats, Cranberry Seed, Pomegranate Seed, Raspberry Seed, Poppy Seed, Horsetail, Fennel Seed, and Chamomile Flower Powders.