Boost clarity and improve texture for radiant skin with Worker B's AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Peel & Botanical Buffer!
The new Worker B AHA Peel has a pH of ~4.3 -- very mild and perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. Peels are intended to work on fine lines, dryness, pigmentation, and acne. Use the peel up to twice a week; days following, use a small amount of the Buffer for additional exfoliation.
Net Weight: 1.0 oz (peel), 0.5 oz (buffer)
• AHA Peel: Raw Basswood Honey, Fruit Extract Mix (Sunflower Seed Oil, Bilberry Fruit/Leaf, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, and Sugar Maple Extracts), Andiroba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Vitamin E, Bilberry Extract
• Botanical Buffer: Date Seed Powder, Ground Rolled Oats, Cranberry Seed, Pomegranate Seed, Raspberry Seed, Poppy Seed, Horsetail, Fennel Seed, and Chamomile Flower Powders
How to Use
- Wash face with soap-free cleanser (like our Honey Face
Wash!) and dry your skin.
- Prep with witch hazel or toner and let dry.
- Liberally apply the AHA Peel with a fan brush or fingers, avoiding eyes, nostrils, and lips. Leave on 10-20 minutes.
- Slight warming or tingling is normal, but wash off immediately should you feel discomfort. Tap water will neutralize the acid, but you may use a solution of 1 part
baking soda to 3 parts water for extreme reactions.
- Rinse off peel with warm water: place 1/4 tsp. of Botanical Buffer into one hand, dampen index and middle finger and dip into Buffer, apply in circular motions on the face. You can also utilize the Buffer throughout the week to help soothe the skin and exfoliate excessive dryness.
- (Optional) Apply aloe or a cold towel to help soothe skin.
- (Not Optional) Be sure to wear sunscreen daily when any kind of peel is a part of your skin care routine!
*Raw honey in the peel may cause it to crystallize or separate; stir contents thoroughly or place in warm water to reliquify.