Decongest and purify to improve dermal health and improve texture for radiant skin with Worker B's BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) Peel & Botanical Buffer!
The new Worker B BHA Peel has a pH of ~3.4 -- very mild and perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. Peels are intended to work on fine lines, dryness, pigmentation, and acne. Use the peel up to twice a week; days following, use a small amount of the Buffer for additional exfoliation.
Net Weight: 1.0 oz (peel), 0.5 oz (buffer)
• BHA Peel: Raw Cranberry Blossom Honey, Andiroba Oil, Apple Enzyme, Pineapple Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme, Organic Cranberry Seed Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, White Willow Bark, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
• Botanical Buffer: Date Seed Powder, Ground Rolled Oats, Cranberry Seed, Raspberry Seed, Poppy Seed, Horsetail, Fennel Seed, and Chamomile Flower Powders
How to Use
- Wash face with soap-free cleanser (like our Honey Face
Wash!) and dry your skin.
- Prep with witch hazel or toner and let dry.
- Liberally apply the BHA Peel with a fan brush or fingers, avoiding eyes, nostrils, and lips. Leave on 10-20 minutes.
- Slight warming or tingling is normal, but wash off immediately should you feel discomfort. Tap water will neutralize the acid, but you may use a solution of 1 part
baking soda to 3 parts water for extreme reactions.
- Rinse off peel with warm water: place 1/4 tsp. of Botanical Buffer into one hand, dampen index and middle finger and dip into Buffer, apply in circular motions on the face. You can also utilize the Buffer throughout the week to help soothe the skin and exfoliate excessive dryness.
- (Optional) Apply aloe or a cold towel to help soothe skin.
- (Not Optional) Be sure to wear sunscreen daily when any kind of peel is a part of your skin care routine!
*Raw honey in the peel may cause it to crystallize or separate; stir contents thoroughly or place in warm water to reliquify.